Sender:ptgroup
Date/Time:2008-May-22 12:26:00
Subject:Re: Do these views looks the same????

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Do these views looks the same???? ptgroup 2008-May-22 12:26:00
Well they look the same to me !
ciao
Mike
www.360de.de

  -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----
  Von: #removed# [mailto:#removed#]Im Auftrag von Robert
Bilsland
  Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2008 13:56
  An: #removed#
  Betreff: Do these views looks the same????

  Before I post this I will say that I haven't contacted Bill Bailey
  personally, so I can't comment if what I have found is exactly the
  same or if it is whether he has given his permission already.

  I started Googling "Globorama" to see what I could find (I'm sure
  along with a few others). I soon found that there were a few videos of
  it in action showing a few panoramas. My thought was could I identify
  any of these. Well make your own mind up. Compare this YouTube video
  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrL5JxJvlig) 2 minutes 20 seconds in
  with Bill Bailey's submission from the Best of 2006 event
  (http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/worldwidepanorama/wwp1206/html/BillBailey....
tml)

  Bob Bilsland.