Sender:Fernando Costa Pinto
Date/Time:2008-May-24 16:35:00
Subject:Re: Creative Commons (was Re: Do these views looks the same????)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Creative Commons (was Re: Do these views looks the same????) Fernando Costa Pinto 2008-May-24 16:35:00
Dear Yuval ,

I did not new that possibility Commons Creative ..Seems very
interesting to show mass art production like Music.
But maybe we need to consider that music is rather different than
interactive panoramas .
While we have a population of musicians like in Brazil of 80% of the
population. You hardly have 20 panographers .
It's easy to track events like the Globorama's. Its simply a question of will.
In the other hand the rights from Commons Creative is extensible to
Brazil for example ?Is it in the Brazilian Laws ? And in the whole
other countries ?

Fernando

Let me share one thing with you ..the place where I am writing is
visited every 5 to 10 minutes by Collibris ...they stop for to have a
drink ... one foot above my monitor ...its amazing ...
I trained  them to come closer and closer ;-)