Sender:Yuval Levy
Date/Time:2008-May-27 14:09:00
Subject:Re: some research

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: some research Yuval Levy 2008-May-27 14:09:00
Keith Martin wrote:
> Sometime around 27/5/08 (at 11:11 +0200) Willy Kaemena said:
>
>> I found still some unaware WWP photographers which are not
>> reading WWP mail all the time. I think we should make an announcement
>> on the panotools/ QTVR List. to get them in the boat...
>
> That's a good point.

wait! we should word the public announcement carefully. we don't want to
give away things like "join us for a law suit"... better thing is to ask
Markus to get the email addresses from the server and mail directly,
then see who is missing and trying to contact them on the list with
things like:

"looking for Keith Martin, past WWP contributor.

hey pal! I lost your current email, would you get in touch with me, please?
"

Yuv