Sender:Peter Stephens
Date/Time:2008-May-27 09:43:00
Subject:Re: some research

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: some research Peter Stephens 2008-May-27 09:43:00
Hi

I've been trying to follow this but haven't had much time to go through all the emails in this topic yet. Been busy resently though I hope to go through all this with some detail soon.

Regarding info on this all I have seen is what has been added to this list, I have had no official letter/email about it.

I have only added a couple images to the WWP so far, I'm not keen on adding any more. One of the images I added is owned by one of my clients which I added links to there site on the WWP page.  This is a little worrying for me as if this image was used I bet my clients name or website was promoted!  I would like to know if it was used.

Anyway, I hope to read up on all this later.

Cheers,

Pete

Peter Stephens
Sphereworks Ltd
www.sphereworks.co.uk
t:01598 753956
t:01392 681901
m:07970 207993
Sent from my BlackBerry? wireless device