Sender:gerardoant
Date/Time:2008-May-27 23:12:00
Subject:Re: some research

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: some research gerardoant 2008-May-27 23:12:00
--- In #removed#, Keith Martin <keith@...> wrote:

> Sometime around 27/5/08 (at 11:11 +0200) Willy Kaemena said:
>
> >I found still some unaware WWP photographers which are not
> >reading WWP mail all the time. I think we should make an announcement
> >on the panotools/ QTVR List. to get them in the boat...

Keep in mind also that MANY of the WWP members has a bad
english (as me) or don't understand it at all, so maybe
many of them has no idea what are you talking about...
or maybe has no idea what those "law expressions" means
(for me "class action lawsuit" sound as we have to dress
our legal aid lawyer in a very good suit jacket to fight for
us... really have no idea what it means....)

So, I agree also with an action panel (Yuval, Carl, Willy,
Milko, Hans, Don, ??) to deal with them on wwp contributors
behalves and maybe time to time post some kind of resume
for us about how things are going up...

Saludos, Gerardo

http://www.merida360.com