Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2008-May-27 06:02:00
Subject:Re: some research

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: some research Willy Kaemena 2008-May-27 06:02:00
Regarding their  "non-commercial use" founded by the government and
others

somebody payed the scaffolding
somebody payed the expensive  projectors
somebody payed the IR sensors
somebody payed the computers
somebody payed you name it....
why we should give 2000 panoramas for free...

Willy Kaemena

http://bremen.360cities.net/
http://syria.360cities.net/
http://lisbon.360cities.net/