Sender:John Riley
Date/Time:2008-May-27 18:55:00
Subject:Re: some research

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: some research John Riley 2008-May-27 18:55:00

~~~~~~
quote trimmed down to:

On May 27, 2008, at 10:23 AM, Yuval Levy wrote:

> I guess they did not think their things through, and somebody found it
> easier to grab the stuff from the WWP with some automated program.
>
> Yuv

I was thinking the same sort of thing.  No way someone sat there and
visited every panorama page and saved the movie.  Would we be able to
find server logs showing the same address slurping down vast
quantities of panoramas?  Heck, just looking at the server logs, you
should see a huge spike when they were helping themselves to our
content.

John Riley
#removed#
#removed#