Sender:carolingy
Date/Time:2010-Dec-22 17:09:00
Subject:Re: WWP Flash Player hard stop

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Flash Player hard stop carolingy 2010-Dec-22 17:09:00
I have felt there is little publicity for these events too. I'm more than a bit worried that it has degenerated into a club for those who already know about it or those who find it by chance. On worldwidepanorama.org I see "The WWP admin team" and "the World Wide Panorama Foundation, a California Public Benefit Corporation". Where is the team promotion? Wouldn't a foundation which is a corporation muster up the will and resources to announce events to all relevant online forums and groups with related interests? I think Serge presents a great outline. What would make it possible to happen?