Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2010-Dec-20 19:11:00
Subject:Re: WWP Flash Player hard stop

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Flash Player hard stop Caroling Geary 2010-Dec-20 19:11:00
Does the tweak affect Flash inertia on the existing public site Flash
movies? If so, it is OK. It doesn't stop short. But it doesn't make
it too hard to frame the exact view desired. That is, it doesn't
overshoot too far. I like to stop and look at exactly what I'm seeing
and not have to fiddle back and forth to get to what I saw.

I just looked at my QuickTime version and have to admit that I like
it stopping immediately. I have QT 7.6.4. Is that bad old? The
problem with it is that the fullscreen version doesn't show at all
until I resize the window by dragging the lower right corner. Then it
is zoomed way in. Once viewing is established, the navigation is
smoother than the Flash. I always thought that might be because I
have only 1.5GB RAM and am viewing other programs. No? Yes? To
repeat, I like the immediate stop. I'm not in a vehicle with brakes.
I'm a seer or virtual consciousness and I don't need friction and
inertia.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net