Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2010-Dec-20 19:52:00
Subject:Re: WWP Flash Player hard stop

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Flash Player hard stop Erik Krause 2010-Dec-20 19:52:00
Am 20.12.2010 20:11, schrieb Caroling Geary:
> Does the tweak affect Flash inertia on the existing public site Flash
> movies? If so, it is OK. It doesn't stop short. But it doesn't make
> it too hard to frame the exact view desired. That is, it doesn't
> overshoot too far.

In real life there never is an immediate stop. Not even if you crash
against a concrete wall ;-)

> I like to stop and look at exactly what I'm seeing
> and not have to fiddle back and forth to get to what I saw.

Far worse in this respect is auto rotation. Initial auto rotation is
fine, but if it starts again immediately after I release the mouse it's
more than annoying. I don't view such panoramas. And I wonder why only
DevalVR has a firstautoplay parameter...

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de