Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2010-Dec-20 06:19:00
Subject:Re: WWP Flash Player hard stop

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Flash Player hard stop Yahoo Account 2010-Dec-20 06:19:00
First: Our annual "Best Of" Event is underway and open for uploads! Go and tell
anyone - and sorry, general communication seems to be a bit off at the moment.
I'll do my best to get some announcements out *soon*, but if you're out there
and feel you've got a few minutes to spare to spread the word, do it :)

http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp/practical/NextEvent.h...

Hi Erik,

the player is already set to slow down, but it's "subtle" ;) [read: so subtle it
can go unnoticed]
I've tweaked it to "less subtle" now, but I'd rather err on the "not so much
inertia" side of things.

(Unrelated:
Just personal preference, of course, but I also hate it if the scrolling in e.g.
Photoshop keeps on moving after I let go of the mouse.
Note to programmers: It's supposed to be a virtual desktop. Not a virtual
shuffleboard. ;) )

Feedback welcome!

-Markus