Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2010-Dec-24 14:16:00
Subject:Re: WWP Flash Player hard stop

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Flash Player hard stop Bernhard Vogl 2010-Dec-24 14:16:00
For me, interacting with a panorama reminds me of manipulating a
floating ball. If drag it, it starts rotating. If i want to stop the
rotation immediately, i hat to "tap" the ball and hod it.
-> Some years ago, i really liked to play action games like first person
shooters etc. and i enjoyed playing them on big screens or with a
beamer. I had to stop that sort of playing because i started feeling ill
after an hour - because of the rapid changing and unnatural fast
movement. At the same time i started being very sensitive to movement in
panoramas. It causes some sort of nausea to me if movement and controls
differ from what you would experience in "real life".

Best regards
Bernhard