Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2010-Dec-20 20:28:00
Subject:Re: WWP Flash Player hard stop

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Flash Player hard stop Caroling Geary 2010-Dec-20 20:28:00
Yes. True about real life being weighty and gradual. I guess the
difference in our points of view is whether we are trying to imitate
real life experience or whether we are having a virtual experience. I
certainly can make virtually instant stops online. And enjoy that
difference with real life. For example I click "send" and this
message gone. I do not have to walk to the mailbox.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net