Sender:Rodolpho Pajuaba
Date/Time:2004-Mar-26 15:33:00
Subject:Re: Publishing to QTVR on Windows platform ... suggestions?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Publishing to QTVR on Windows platform ... suggestions? Rodolpho Pajuaba 2004-Mar-26 15:33:00
mposehn wrote:

> Victor,
> I'm in the same situation. I downloaded PanoCube and got the same
> result - a serviceable QTVR, but not as sharp as I would like. There
> must be a better way.
> Mike

I used Panocube - not the Pro version - to make my WWPano, that can be
seen here <www.pajuaba.com.br/wwpanorama> . It?s about 950k sized, and I
dropped the largest file I could, in .tif format. It had 5046X2523
pixels, no compression, not much sharpening, just edited from the
PTGui?s .psd. Coolpix 4500, 4 shots horizontal+1 zenith, Cedric Simon?s
way (zoomed in slightly more than DSLR-crop). I think that, except for
the dull situation, it?s pretty good.
Hope this helps,
Rodolpho Pajuaba