Sender:Victor Zaveduk
Date/Time:2004-Mar-27 17:07:00
Subject:RE: My "work in progress" from Chicago ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: My "work in progress" from Chicago ... Victor Zaveduk 2004-Mar-27 17:07:00
Andy,

An expat, eh?  :)    Yup, that's pretty much the way it looked in person
that day.  Rain, heavy clouds and high winds at dawn -- I feared that I'd
have to find some interior "plan B" site -- but by noon, when this shot was
taken, the wind had blown everything away and the sky was totally clear ...
too clear, really, since a few clouds would have added a bit of drama to the
shot.  Not much green to be seen in Chicago before the first of April ...
not counting the river on St. Patricks day of course [hehe].   Though we've
now that we've had a good dump of rain and some warm days, things will be
sprouting all over!   Spring is all too brief here.   As I'm sure you
recall, we tend to go straight from winter to summer.

Thanks ...

Victor