Sender:Andy Alpern
Date/Time:2004-Mar-27 11:17:00
Subject:Re: My "work in progress" from Chicago ...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My "work in progress" from Chicago ... Andy Alpern 2004-Mar-27 11:17:00
I am from Chicago originally so perhaps i am a bit biased but I like
it. For better sharpening techniques see ponyboy's sharpening tutorial:
http://homepage.mac.com/ponyboy/qtvrtips1.html
Maybe boost the green a little bit..the colors feel washed out...maybe
more total saturation...I know what chicago is like in winter and that
looks like a realisitc shot!
peace,
andy alpern
Golem Productions