Sender:sirflor1
Date/Time:2011-Jan-10 16:54:00
Subject:Re: iPad can't see panos?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: iPad can't see panos? sirflor1 2011-Jan-10 16:54:00
There is at least one more way to make panos visible on the
iPad/iPhones.I just tried out Pano2VR from gardengnomesoftware
http://gardengnomesoftware.com/pano2vr_3_sample.php
<http://gardengnomesoftware.com/pano2vr_3_sample.php >
With the Pano2VR-3 (Beta) export in HTML-5 is possible, and it works.
I've uploaded one: http://www.sirflor.ch/test/CarnebyStreet.html
<http://www.sirflor.ch/test/CarnebyStreet.html>

There is still one point, I'm not able to find a solution for.I need an
automatic way which opens the correct page for every user.-> Flash on
Win-PC-> Flash on Mac-> HTML-5 in iPad/iPhone