Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2011-Jan-10 18:06:00
Subject:Re: iPad can't see panos?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: iPad can't see panos? Hans Nyberg 2011-Jan-10 18:06:00
On Jan 10, 2011, at 5:54 PM, sirflor1 wrote:

> There is still one point, I'm not able to find a solution for.I need an
> automatic way which opens the correct page for every user.-> Flash on
> Win-PC-> Flash on Mac-> HTML-5 in iPad/iPhone

Unfortunatelly Pano2VR HTML5  has problems and crashes as soon you ad navigation bars.

As I already told you this is all automatically created with the KRpano viewer.
Also the simple viewer you can create in PTGui does it but it has no option for navigation bars.

With KRpano you can automatically create large galleries with thumbnails and hotspots and all navigation.

Here is a simple demo with 25 panoramas.
http://360-foto.dk/tadashi/ipad/

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk< http://www.panoramas.dk&gt;  Features Fullscreen 360 Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the world