Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2011-Jan-11 14:25:00
Subject:Re: iPad can't see panos?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: iPad can't see panos? Hans Nyberg 2011-Jan-11 14:25:00
On Jan 11, 2011, at 2:49 PM, prague wrote:

> I think it would be good to use correct nomenclature when discussing this stuff as content creators.
>
> All these viewers are NOT html5. they are javascript/css pano viewers. they have, as far as i know, nothing whatever to do with html5 in fact.

The CSS 3D is as far as I understand it an addition to HTML5
This is how Klaus describes it.
How does it work?
The viewer is Javascript based and uses the new HTML5 CSS 3D transforms for displaying the panoramas. These CSS 3D transforms are currently only available in the Mobile Safari and inSafari 5 Browser.

See also http://krpano.com/iphone/

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk< http://www.panoramas.dk&gt;  Features Fullscreen 360 Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the world