Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2011-Jan-06 19:19:00
Subject:Re: iPad can't see panos?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: iPad can't see panos? Hans Nyberg 2011-Jan-06 19:19:00
On Jan 6, 2011, at 8:03 PM, Caroling Geary wrote:

> Friend with an iPad tried to see my QuickTime panorama. The screen
> seemed to have a placeholder of the right size. It had an unfamiliar
> icon in the middle and no image. It was on my website but was the
> same one sent to WWP. So what was the problem? (The Flash version
> didn't even begin to try, that is it just didn't work at all, but she
> said she couldn't see any Flash.)
> iPad?
> iPad without some plugin?
> My web host needs some driver or mime type?

Hi Caroling.

The only viewer which is almost fully  integrated with a viewer which can be viewed on iPad is the KRPano viewer.

And that is the one used by KRpano.
However it needs everything to be recreated with the new viewer which automatically switches to HTML5 on iPad and iPhones.

Not sure if Marcus has started looking at this.

I just started converting panoramas.dk and now have the last 10 published available for testing.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk< http://www.panoramas.dk&gt;  Features Fullscreen 360 Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the world
email:  #removed#