Sender:Bo Lorentzen
Date/Time:2011-Jan-06 19:32:00
Subject:Re: iPad can't see panos?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: iPad can't see panos? Bo Lorentzen 2011-Jan-06 19:32:00
Thank you Hans,

I will be excited to see how this works out for you as I have been on the fence about this, but feel a strong need to start adding this functionality..   also thank you for the great panoramas.dk site.

Would you consider posting a more detailed how-to and general experience of the process when you get a bit down the road.?

  Bo