Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2011-Jan-12 19:43:00
Subject:Re: iPad can't see panos?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: iPad can't see panos? Hans Nyberg 2011-Jan-12 19:43:00
On Jan 12, 2011, at 5:18 PM, AC wrote:

> --- In #removed#, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:
> >

> > On Jan 12, 2011, at 11:30 AM, AC wrote:
> >
> > > On iPhone or iPod you have iCab Mobile which provides a real fullscreen
> >
> > I do not have an iPhone.
> > Its not available for iPad. But Skyfire which is available for all types also Android has it also.
> > http://www.skyfire.com/
> >

> iCab Mobile is available for iPhone, iPod and iPad

They really need to update the page.
This is the description

Description
iCab Mobile is a web browser for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It is probably one of the iPhone browsers with the richest feature set. It provides many unique and useful features you won't find in other iPhone browsers.

And that what you see in the store without scrolling. To find that it is also for iPad you have to read the side bar. My first impression is that this is the best browser.
The fullscreen option is really working perfect.

And it solved a problem I have been struggling with for days and now have convinced me that it is  a bug in Safari.

Both my pages with KRPano and Don Bains Pano2VR pages do not resize correctly when turning from portrait to landscape in Safari.
Both GoodReader and now iCab does it correct.  So thats not my Bug any more.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk< http://www.panoramas.dk&gt;  Features Fullscreen 360 Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the world
email:  #removed#