Sender:Tudor Jenkins
Date/Time:2006-Jul-13 08:47:00
Subject:Re: Gardens, a few that I have noticed.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Gardens, a few that I have noticed. Tudor Jenkins 2006-Jul-13 08:47:00
I guess that for the majority of people public spaces are their garden
(particularly urban areas where I imagine that the majority of panographers
inhabit) so this will be reflected in the distribution of public to private
spaces in the WWP.

Looking through many (not all yet) of the panoramas you can get insights
into the psyche of nations by considering the ratio of public spaces to
private spaces documented, the designs of these spaces (which are all quite
different) and the way the spaces has been interpreted by the panographer.
I'm amazed by the diversity of flora, design and use.

Tudor

http://WideEyedVision.com

  _____