Sender:Ingemar Bergmark
Date/Time:2007-Oct-09 10:21:00
Subject:Re: Sustenance - on line.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Sustenance - on line. Ingemar Bergmark 2007-Oct-09 10:21:00
--- In #removed#, Markus Altendorff <panoramas_de@...> wrote:

> The newest World Wide Panorama is live and ready for
> viewing...

Looks like a great event from what I've seen so far...

I feel a need to comment on the fact that so many people havn't
contributed, the reason being that they felt that the theme had been
too widely interpeted for this event.

Looking back, this isn't anything new at all! Every event so far has
had many contributions that I would consider borderline or even
completely off-theme when viewing the panorama, however their story
behind the panorama justified the inclusion...

...and isn't this the beauty of the themes? To see people's imagination
at work? It's one of the reasons why I love these events.

If we confine this imagination (even how far-fetched it may seem), we
kill the creativity, which for me is a bad thing....

just my 2 cents....

Ingemar Bergmark
http://panoramas.bergmark.com