Sender:Rodolpho Pajuaba
Date/Time:2007-Oct-08 13:46:00
Subject:Re: Sustenance - on line.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Sustenance - on line. Rodolpho Pajuaba 2007-Oct-08 13:46:00
Keith, it seems you had said what I wanted to, but couldn?t find the
right words. This is the second event I didn?t contribute, but the first
that I didn?t for the very same reasons you said.It would be very easy
to me to shoot *anything* and justify later (I used to be an advertising
writer, so I can justify just about anything ;-) ), so I prefered to
wait for the next one. And I?m not putting a weight on the organizer?s
shoulder, I don?t think it?s their faults, it?s just that it became too
open because of so many people?s minds with so many answers for the theme.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba