Sender:brooksleffler
Date/Time:2004-Oct-05 19:08:00
Subject:Re: MultiMap

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: MultiMap brooksleffler 2004-Oct-05 19:08:00
Landis, I think dropping the seconds is a great idea.

I must say that the reason I sent no coordinates was because I was scared off
by the GPS-grade precision of all this.  Having just invested in a better
camera as a result of my pano's shortcomings in picture quality, I don't want to
spend another $200 for a GPS just so I can tell you the precise coordinates.

So, here are approximate coordinates of my Cannery Row picture:
36.37 N, 121.55 W

Great project, great experience.  Bravo to all!

brooks
http://www.brooxes.com/