Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2004-Oct-05 18:27:00
Subject:Re: MultiMap More or Less

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: MultiMap More or Less Dave 360texas.com 2004-Oct-05 18:27:00
The photographer know their work and the coordinates.. let them be
responsible for the accuracy.  Might make a small note on the online
form about accuracy by putting "0" for "seconds" for less accurate.

I also agree with keeping the D, M, S   and adding a field for the
decimal flavor if they do not know the DMS coordinates.

Inepensive mapping software like MS 'Streets' or DeLorme can provide
the decimal coordinate flavor.  We use DeLorme and a Dell PDA.
Works like a charm. http://360texas.com/tips/compgps.htm

Dave