Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Oct-05 22:04:00
Subject:Re: MultiMap More or Less

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: MultiMap More or Less Landis 2004-Oct-05 22:04:00
>I really don't understand the problem any longer. If you don't want to
>publish the precise position of your panorama for privacy or other
>reasons, then just don't do it. Most panorama's here have been taken at
>normal public places and I think it is a very valuable feature for
>visitors to get the exact coordinates, e.g. to visit a location personally.

I think the problem is for me that I'd either like to put them all or
not bother with this.

The best solution seems to be to publish them with the coordinates I
was given.  If you don't want to be precise about your own location
(ie like Tudor's), then give me slightly wrong coordinates or drop
the seconds.

Tudor, I've altered yours to drop the seconds.

BTW - this is all for future reference.  You won't be required to
resubmit or do anything further unless you don't like the generic
coordinates that I've assumed for you.

I'm having some issues with Multimap.  The website makes my computer
run very slow and is quite annoying.  It also lacks any data for most
of Asia and Africa.

Does anybody know of a site that would allow us to link to a map
directly with coordinates that also includes Asia and Africa?

-Landis