Sender:Paco
Date/Time:2007-Feb-19 21:33:00
Subject:Re: Panoramas and Google Earth

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Panoramas and Google Earth Paco 2007-Feb-19 21:33:00
Yes, you can make a external kmz file and put in your site, and if it
includes GE icons (as you has made) or his own, they are shown in GE when
you double click your link.

But if you publish the same kmz file in GE Community, normally in the next
4-6 weeks your placemarks are included directly in GE (but with a standard
icon 'i'). Then, people walking directly on GE can reach your placemarks (if
they have GE Community layer activated) and could visit your web site.

Samples of this are WWP placemarks, or my sample
http://www.panorama360.es/valencia/Valencia.kmz  Now if you open this link
you will see my placemarks and icons, but if you hide your temporal places
layer in GE you will see in the same position the permanent placemarks now
directly in GE.

Regards.