Sender:pau valiente
Date/Time:2010-Feb-01 09:14:00
Subject:Re: 360Cities.net

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 360Cities.net pau valiente 2010-Feb-01 09:14:00
Richard, I must disagree with this solution you propose. The digest have nothing to do with commercial messages. reading digest messages is a little pain, it's easier to detect a commercial message by individual emails than in a digest. The WWP list have enough small traffic (and just before the events) to be able to read message by message.
I quote the indications to the list on the home page of yahoo wwp:

> This Yahoo Group is a mailing list and web forum for discussing and organizing the World Wide Panorama. Please keep posts on topic. Other resources on VR Photography and QTVR can be found on the WWP web site.
> If you're looking for information/exchange on general photography instead, this may not be the group you're looking for.

For me one or two related commercial mails are ok, more than appreciated, but if I look for vr book in my WWP folder, appear 34 messages, from the original sender and responses to them also. So this is the difference. Anyway, I hope you have lot of success with the book and will wait for a European distributor.
Thanks!

pau valiente
www.pau.cc

El 01/02/2010, a las 02:34, Richard Chesher escribi?: