Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2008-Jun-17 09:45:00
Subject:Re: Where is Slovenia?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Where is Slovenia? Willy Kaemena 2008-Jun-17 09:45:00
and what is the problem? no problem as there is the containment for
that purpose and the emergency feed systems  made for that purpose. A
lot of  noise for nothing.. only a bad message is a good message
( Bild und Kronenzeitung...)
If you would know  all little incidents in  highly dangerous chemical
petro chemical industry it could fill books everyday... and they dont
have a containment or 4 different independent emergency systems..

Willy

On Jun 17, 2008, at 11:22, Bernhard Vogl wrote:

> Sorry to correct you Willy, but this was a real incident.
> 3m? of wasted water per hour leaked:
> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kernkraftwerk_Kr%C5%A1ko
>
> It was accidentally misinterpreted by several members of the ECURIE
> warning system.
> No good sign if we ever have a catastrophic fault like
> Chernobyl... :-(
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> > Datum: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:09:54 +0200
> > Von: Willy Kaemena <#removed#>
> > An: #removed#
> > Betreff: Re: Where is Slovenia?
>
> > well no wonder, because it was a false alarm a lot of noise for
> > nothing beside testing the european alarm system. If we would have
> > this for other industries then the papers had to print two more
> pages
> > daily..
> >
> > Willy Kaemena

Willy Kaemena