Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2008-Jun-16 19:31:00
Subject:Re: Where is Slovenia?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Where is Slovenia? G. Donald Bain 2008-Jun-16 19:31:00
Very amusing, as well as disturbing. Geographic knowledge is at an all
time low in the US.

Of course, Las Vegas may not be the best place to look for well-
educated people. :-)

Education is one of the valuable contributions of the WWP. I would
love to see more contributors from some under-represented areas,
especially Africa.

Don