Sender:Bernhard Vogl
Date/Time:2008-Jun-17 10:12:00
Subject:Re: Where is Slovenia?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Where is Slovenia? Bernhard Vogl 2008-Jun-17 10:12:00
Hi Willy,

I suspect you are a little prejudiced?  ;-)
(As we say in German: "Wessen Brot ich ess', dessen Lied ich sing'")

I have no fundamental problem with nuclear power plants, but:
- it was an incident
- the alarm system didn't work
- It needs to be allowed to discuss and correct failing actual states if needed.

Maybe Austrians are used to challenge open questions more actively? You know, we are the only country in the world which built a nuclear power plant and decided NOT to use it! :-)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------