Sender:Aleksandar Janicijevic
Date/Time:2008-Jun-16 20:24:00
Subject:Re: Where is Slovenia?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Where is Slovenia? Aleksandar Janicijevic 2008-Jun-16 20:24:00
"This may be a blessing in disguise - the less well-known your place is,
the less interference you may expect :-("

This is an ultimate IRONY! World is in a pinnacle of the need for
cooperation and understanding and US, the most powerful country in
the world is shifting apart. I am communicating with a lot of people
around the globe regarding public squares and other urban issues and
sharing experiences is spreading like a virus. That's the only way
for the world to survive. Lets hope that US will be infected too with
the little help of WWP.
Aleksandar Janicijevic [Canada - Serbia]