Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2008-Jun-17 10:01:00
Subject:Re: Where is Slovenia?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Where is Slovenia? Willy Kaemena 2008-Jun-17 10:01:00
The  reactor of Chernobyl is not comparable to that in Slovenia.
Chernobyl  had no containment  Chernobyl  is totally different  and
some bloody Scientist wanted to make some  totally unnecessary tests
which lead to that disaster and they could do all these wrong things
with the  combustion rods because there was no computer logic behind
which would avoid these critical and not allowed configurations  a
bloody human error with an unsafe safe logic.

Willy

On Jun 17, 2008, at 11:22, Bernhard Vogl wrote:

> Sorry to correct you Willy, but this was a real incident.
> 3m? of wasted water per hour leaked:
> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kernkraftwerk_Kr%C5%A1ko
>
> It was accidentally misinterpreted by several members of the ECURIE
> warning system.
> No good sign if we ever have a catastrophic fault like
> Chernobyl... :-(
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> > Datum: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:09:54 +0200
> > Von: Willy Kaemena <#removed#>
> > An: #removed#
> > Betreff: Re: Where is Slovenia?
>
> > well no wonder, because it was a false alarm a lot of noise for
> > nothing beside testing the european alarm system. If we would have
> > this for other industries then the papers had to print two more
> pages
> > daily..
> >
> > Willy Kaemena

Willy Kaemena