Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2008-Jun-17 10:43:00
Subject:Re: Where is Slovenia?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Where is Slovenia? Willy Kaemena 2008-Jun-17 10:43:00
heheh  it was an internal problem of the plant  which could happen and
it is  built to cope with that it has nothing to do with  the
environment around our with other countries.. again if in the
petrochemical  complex of  Wien Schwechat a   flange leaks and  5000
l  crude oil is contaminating the soil, then we have an incident at
open air... but that nobody cares about...

Because  it is a  "mysterical" nuclar driven  powerplant then even if
the gardener cuts his finger when caring the flowers  is already an
incident....

That is  the problem the unnecessary  and wrong importance of whatever
happens. Things   could fail,  pumps fails,  gasket fails  etc   as
long you have  a backup system to cope with  that, it is normal and no
incident.  There are other "incidents" in the world only ONE example:
in New Dehli millions  of 2 stroke  engines are polluting the air with
oily  stinky fumes, so that you cannot breathe anymore  that I call an
daily incident  but that nobody cares about.

Willy

Willy Kaemena

http://bremen.360cities.net/
http://syria.360cities.net/