Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2008-Jun-05 02:47:00
Subject:Re: ZKM globorama hassle

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: ZKM globorama hassle AYRTON 2008-Jun-05 02:47:00
On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 5:20 PM, Josh <#removed#> wrote:

> Dear WWP-Group!
>
> In my opinion each party has made mistakes - both ZKM and Don.

Don  ??????????????

What about YOU ????
Your complete text is a big mistake !
Your very non sense opinion is another mistake,
your disrespect for the Copyright laws is also a mistake.
BUT I must respect it ...
In the world there's always smart and mistaken persons.
That's why is so easy for hackers to create virus, and to send stupid emails
with macros and etc...

Honestly

AYRTON

--