Sender:Josh
Date/Time:2008-Jun-05 13:12:00
Subject:Re: ZKM globorama hassle

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: ZKM globorama hassle Josh 2008-Jun-05 13:12:00
--- In #removed#, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 5:20 PM, Josh <wwp@...> wrote:
>
> > Dear WWP-Group!
> >
> > In my opinion each party has made mistakes - both ZKM and Don.
>

> Don  ??????????????
>
> What about YOU ????
> Your complete text is a big mistake !
> Your very non sense opinion is another mistake,
> your disrespect for the Copyright laws is also a mistake.
> BUT I must respect it ...
> In the world there's always smart and mistaken persons.
> That's why is so easy for hackers to create virus, and to send
stupid emails
> with macros and etc...
>
> Honestly
>
> AYRTON

I also stated, that Don & Co are doing a great job - and I mean it.
But, like in every system, mistakes are possible. The whole case
shows, that the wwp should have a better way to handle copyright
requests. It may not be an apparent mistake, but Don did not have the
chance to act quickly enough to reach every wwp member. I didn't say
'it is his fault'! (there is a semantic difference I guess).

Why do you think, I AM disrespecting copyright laws? What did I DO
wrong besides having the congenital defect of being a mistaken person?