Sender:Kathy Wheeler
Date/Time:2008-Jun-06 00:41:00
Subject:Re: The WWP spirit (was: Re: ZKM globorama hassle)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The WWP spirit (was: Re: ZKM globorama hassle) Kathy Wheeler 2008-Jun-06 00:41:00
On 06/06/2008, at 8:31 AM, Josh wrote:
> I tried to suggest a solution: not sending invoices but claiming an
> apology. You could ask ZKM to put it on their site and you can put it
> on the WWP site. What is 'selfish' about this suggestion?

An apology would be an admission of guilt. ZKM will not/could not
afford to do that as it could be taken by individuals straight to
court for a guaranteed win. We are trying to resolve this issue for
the entire WWP (and ZKM) without having to go that route. Please
allow the negotiations a chance.

Regards,
KathyW.