Sender:Josh
Date/Time:2008-Jun-05 14:36:00
Subject:Re: ZKM globorama hassle

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: ZKM globorama hassle Josh 2008-Jun-05 14:36:00
--- In #removed#, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

> Sorry Joshy, but the WWP has no obligation at all to deal with OUR
> copyrights ...
> This is OUR decision man. It's MY photo. All copyright of the panos, are
> MINE, or yours :-

I never said this is not true - did I?

> So you're saying that if I call you at home and nobody answer the door,
> it gives me permission to put down the door and go inside to take
wahtever I
> want to ???
> That's what zkm did !!!

No, neither did I say it would be okay to break into my house, nor is
it what ZKM did.

> -hohoho nobody answer our request, dadadadaa yeah so let's go there,
brake
> their server and take everything we want !
>
> Doesn't sound like what happened ?
> They took all the panos from the WWP server, at least that's what we
know
> about until now.
> Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Pleasure. ZKM did not brake into the server by hacking it. They
provided a possibility for the viewer of the globorama to click on the
link to our panos. Maybe they copied files to local because of fast
viewer of our panos does every day: clicking an URL and loading the
data on a screen. Thats why we publish our panos at WWP: to show them
to public!? (If you don't want it to be seen, don't publish it)

Again:
I was never telling, abuse of copyright is great!
If you insist in understanding me wrong - go on.

Josh