Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2008-Jun-05 13:55:00
Subject:Re: ZKM globorama hassle

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: ZKM globorama hassle AYRTON 2008-Jun-05 13:55:00
On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Josh <#removed#> wrote:

> --- In #removed#, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 5:20 PM, Josh <wwp@...> wrote:
> >
> > > Dear WWP-Group!
> > >
> > > In my opinion each party has made mistakes - both ZKM and Don.
> >

> > Don  ??????????????
> >
> > What about YOU ????
> > Your complete text is a big mistake !
> > Your very non sense opinion is another mistake,
> > your disrespect for the Copyright laws is also a mistake.
> > BUT I must respect it ...
> > In the world there's always smart and mistaken persons.
> > That's why is so easy for hackers to create virus, and to send
> stupid emails
> > with macros and etc...
> >
> > Honestly
> >
> > AYRTON
> >

> I also stated, that Don & Co are doing a great job - and I mean it.
> But, like in every system, mistakes are possible. The whole case
> shows, that the wwp should have a better way to handle copyright
> requests.

Sorry Joshy, but the WWP has no obligation at all to deal with OUR
copyrights ...
This is OUR decision man. It's MY photo. All copyright of the panos, are
MINE, or yours :-

So you're saying that if I call you at home and nobody answer the door,
it gives me permission to put down the door and go inside to take wahtever I
want to ???
That's what zkm did !!!

-hohoho nobody answer our request, dadadadaa yeah so let's go there, brake
their server and take everything we want !

Doesn't sound like what happened ?
They took all the panos from the WWP server, at least that's what we know
about until now.
Pls correct me if I'm wrong.

--
| A Y R |