Sender:Bo Lorentzen
Date/Time:2008-Jun-06 00:14:00
Subject:cold water please - ZKM globorama hassle -

wwp@yahoogroups.com: cold water please - ZKM globorama hassle - Bo Lorentzen 2008-Jun-06 00:14:00
Y'll

Seriously - I don't entirely buy into Josh's pov either.

BUT.   Some of these emails are getting almost flaming.  That is not who we
are and not what we do here. (at least not the way I see things here. Ha ha)

Lets move on.  No need for more replies on this one, it is not constructive
for the over all issue.

MHO.   Bo