Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2009-Jun-22 22:09:00
Subject:Re: this N that

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: this N that Uri Cogan 2009-Jun-22 22:09:00
Hans Nyberg wrote:

> Using Equirectangulars is a very bad way for Flashplayers. Unless you
> have a cubeface generator.
> Both KRPano and FPP behaves very bad with equirectangulars and
> display severe distortions as wavy lines or  distortions at the
> zenith and nadirs.

I uploaded a jpeg equirectangular, 6000x3000 panorama with sound, and it
appears to display correctly both in small and full screen previews.

There are a cseveral problems: it looks like my settings for initial
viewpoint and zoom were ignored;  there was no way to set zoom in-out
limits, and there appears no way to set auto-rotation.

Uri.