Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Jun-23 17:50:00
Subject:Re: jpeg upload problems

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: jpeg upload problems Yahoo Account 2009-Jun-23 17:50:00
Re: the zoom limit - Noted! I've put it on my "to-do".

I've fixed a few things "by popular demand" already :)

- the QTVR uploads are now again visible at all times (i.e. no matter if there's a JPEG or not) and I've re-worded the "About the JPEG upload" pop-up box to reflect that.

- If a "hand-made" Quicktime movie is available, it will take precedence over the automated versions.

Thanks for your feedback! It's really valuable to me.

-Markus

From: Uri Cogan <#removed# com>