Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2009-Jun-26 14:47:00
Subject:Re: jpeg to flash quality issues???

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: jpeg to flash quality issues??? AYRTON 2009-Jun-26 14:47:00
On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Dave 360texas.com <#removed#>wrote:

> I guess my last comment would be - why not just let upload a 1.5 to 2.0 mb
> single standalone flash .swf ?

Dave,
I think the answer is because not everyone likes, use or own  p2vr !!!
Most of the guys prefer to not use a swf file, that's what I see in the
forums and lists everywhere.

And the JPEG makes it easier for ALL, even amateurs, to be present on WWP
just submiting a bitmap file that is easy to make.

And besides that PANOSALADO is a very good player,
in my personnal opinion, much beter than the results from p2vr

best regards
AYRTON

Why does WWP need go through all the conversion issues?