Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2009-Jun-22 20:45:00
Subject:Re: this N that

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: this N that Hans Nyberg 2009-Jun-22 20:45:00
On 22/06/2009, at 22.01, #removed# wrote:

> ... a few comments ...
>
> I went to the Yahoo page for this group. It says the next event is
> Best of 2008, December. Hmm, might be a turnoff for someone. I
> noticed there were 6 new members though.
>
> I'm encountering the JPEG and Flash revolution here. I liked being
> able to pick the dimensions of my small panorama. Since I haven't
> uploaded a test Flash, I don't know if we have the option to pick a
> display size or not. I've never used a JPEG source for anything
> except Java applet display. Thought it was a bad idea. 100% quality
> JPEG?

I went to the participating page.

This is what it says:
Participating in the World Wide Panorama

Rules and Restrictions

GENERAL

The idea is simple. Just photograph a VR image (cylindrical or cubic
panorama, or an object movie) anytime during the open photography
period. Prepare your single best, most interesting panorama, in QTVR
format, and upload it to the 'contributions' server. You may submit
anytime during the contribution/upload period - usually at least two
weeks during and immediately after an event (see upload instructions).

No Info about flash

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk<http://www.panoramas.dk>
Features Fullscreen Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the
World
email:  #removed#