Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2009-Jun-26 17:17:00
Subject:Re: jpeg to flash quality issues???

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: jpeg to flash quality issues??? caroling 2009-Jun-26 17:17:00
Marcus said the following about "why no SWFs".

People can do a lot of funny (and very, very unfunny) stuff with flash files,
and there's no way to inspect all incoming SWFs to see if they work or not -
some might break with Flash 7, some might cause problems with some
configuration, some might keep on triggering ad views in the background etc. The
more features inside a SWF, the less manageable it becomes, which is why we
chose not to go down the "all-in-one" SWF path.

--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net

From: "Dave 360texas.com" <#removed#>