Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2009-Jun-26 15:41:00
Subject:Re: Official Rules???

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Official Rules??? Dave 360texas.com 2009-Jun-26 15:41:00
I think there is some understandable confusion in the WWP.

Rules specifically say QTVR .mov's only.

WWP forum is unoffically making a convertion to use a broader base to include .jpg and .Flash for testing during this event.

When logged into the Prep Server, there is a place to upload your large and small QTVR .mov's.

There also now is a place to upload a .jpeg.  It says BETA.  It should also say "Currently Optional"

Yesterday we did load our two .mov's and marked the entry 'for approval' as we did want to see other entries converted to Flash Quality.  This morning we got an email asking us to upload a FLAT .jpg.

Not sure if this email was an autoresponder or he actually wrote a "please upload .jpg email" to us.

In any event, I am helping another novice photographer prepare her entry.  2 QTVR .mov's.  I think I will mention to her to disregard the .jpg email for this event. [unless the jpeg is now an unwritten Rules type requirement].

/s/
dave still at 360texas