Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2009-Jun-23 21:15:00
Subject:Re: jpeg upload problems

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: jpeg upload problems caroling 2009-Jun-23 21:15:00
Thanks for the fixes.

One thing for a JPEG cylinder that no one has discussed is the set of Set bars. As I remember I dragged the blue one down to the top of the image and dragged the red one up to the bottom of the image. If vertical sizing is automatic (as I understood you to say), then what benefit is it to "Set" these lines? Mine said +25 and -25, but I wasn't sure those were exactly correct amounts. I guess I'm trying to say that I played with the features of the interface. It was easy and fun. But I had no certainty that I was doing it right or that what I did would provide a desirable display.

Just had a thought about the Sound. If someone prefers Flash, it could be that they don't have the QuickTime software, so they won't hear the audio. If the pano is Flash, shouldn't the audio be Flash too? Or is it and it just looked like a QT controller? Or is that part of the plan you are still madly working on?

--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net

From: Yahoo Account <#removed#>

> Re: the zoom limit - Noted! I've put it on my "to-do".
>
> I've fixed a few things "by popular demand" already :)

- the QTVR uploads are now again visible at all times (i.e. no matter if there's
a JPEG or not) and I've re-worded the "About the JPEG upload" pop-up box to
> reflect that.

- If a "hand-made" Quicktime movie is available, it will take precedence over
> the automated versions.
>
> Thanks for your feedback! It's really valuable to me.
>
> -Markus

Zoom in-out limits are important to me. Being able to zoom to see a tiny ribbon
of a cylinder in a black surround is meaningless. I agree with the other