Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2009-Jun-23 14:09:00
Subject:Re: this N that

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: this N that Erik Krause 2009-Jun-23 14:09:00
Am Tuesday, June 23, 2009 um 2:39 schrieb Patrick Cheatham:

> "In AIR 1.5 and Flash Player 10, the maximum is 8,191 pixels in width or
> height, and the total number of pixels cannot exceed 16,777,215 pixels. (So,
> if an image is 8,191 pixels wide, it can only be 2,048 pixels high.) In Flash
> Player 9 and earlier and AIR 1.1 and earlier, the limitation is 2,880 pixels
> in height and 2,880 pixels in width."

Subtiling? As far as I know panosalado supports subtiling. Zephyr
adapted my qtkrparse script (which delivers image data to krpano
directly from a QTVR file) for panosalado.

If there is a master JPEG file it should be easy to not create entire
cubefaces but subtiled cubefaces for panosalado. A multi resolution
support like in krpano would be better, however...

best regards
--
Erik Krause
Offenburger Str. 33